Please note, a heavy item shipping fee of $2 applies to this item if your total order is less than $50. You must select this option if your order meets this criteria, or you will be invoiced for the fee before your order is shipped. This fee is waived for orders over $50 and for local order pick up in Charleston, SC.
Classic Rock: This is the sound that started it all. Our classic formula is great for cloth diapers and regular clothes. So use it on everything! This formula is designed for those with middle of the road water, not too soft and not too hard. When in doubt start with classic rock! Want to test your water to see what type you have?
Available in several yummy fragrances and unscented!
What's new about Remix?
- Gentle for longevity. The new blends have a lower PH than other detergents on the market, which means that it’s even gentler on fabrics and diapers.
- Safer for sensitive skin. Having undergone cosmetic testing, Rockin’ Green can be used on the most sensitive of skin types*.
- Better cleaning power. Designed to deliver more cleaning power per scoop, many customers have found a 60 percent reduction in stains, and are able to reduce the amount of “rock the soaks” needed.
* Testing was done on Rockin’ Green’s unscented soap called Bare Naked Babies
Rockin’ Green not only kicks butt in the washroom, but it smells AMAZING! It comes in several different scents, so there is always something new to try. So the only hard part is deciding which one to try first!
- Smashing Watermelons- this juicy watermelon blend is like a kick to your senses...Best Seller!
- Earth, Wind & Orchids- this scent is flowered with inviting hints of tartness, floral, woods, honeysuckles and sugar. *NEW*
- Rage against the Raspberry- this raspberry and honey blend will have you running around the laundry room looking for the mosh pit!...Best Seller!
- Mötley Cleän - there's clean and then there's Mötley Cleän. This fresh blend has hints of ocean, fresh linen, and sunshine.
- Lavender Mint Revival- this medley of lavender and mint is like nothing you have heard or smelled before!
- Bare Naked Babies- because we love the smell of babies, we offer an unscented variety too!
Rockin’ Green comes in several different formulas- so there is something for everyone!
- Soft - this formula is designed for those that have sensitive little ones or soft water.
- Classic - this is the original formula, and is great for those with moderate hard water, or just those that are battling with stinkies. Comes in unscented and scented varieties.
- Hard - This formula is designed for the most troubling of water types.
All Rockin’ Green formulas are designed with the same great ingredients, and work for all water types. Most people do great with the Classic formula, so when in doubt start off with that formula.
Rockin' Green was designed for different water types, so it's important to find the right formula for your area. Below you will find a picture of the US with suggested formulas for each area. If you are unsure of your water type you can contact your local pool or aquarium supply store to get your water professionally tested. Most of the time it's free and they will be able to give you a water hardness #. Want to test your water yourself?
We generally recommend:
<60 ppm should use soft rock
<250 ppm should use classic rock
And anything more than that should use hard rock