Please note: This listing is for a GENTLY USED item and can be a mixture of unbleached, lemon yellow, peach, lime green or light blue fleece -
***Please note: Colors sent can/will be a mixture of unbleached, light melon orange and light lavender.
Kissaluvs diapers are known for quality fabrics and terrific fit. Our diaper fabrics are custom-made for us right here in the USA, including our wonderfully soft, absorbent, and durable cotton fleece.
Helpful "ingredients" you will find in Kissaluvs diapers:
- Beautifully textured fabrics to help contain even the runniest poop
- Fabric options, including unbleached cotton fleece and organic cotton with hemp, as well as gorgeous colors
- Stretchy elastic and fabrics for a snug fit without binding
- Elastic at leg and back openings to contain messes and floods
- Sturdy polyacetal resin snaps... easy access for parents, not so easy for curious toddlers
- Uniquely spaced adjustable wing snaps ... snap consecutively or over three snaps depending on your baby's build
- Overlapping wings on the ML size to fit even thin babies
- Unique fit with low-rise front and full coverage in back
- Absorbent microfiber soakers sewn in the diapers
- Simplicity of design, especially popular with dads and babysitters!
Note: The new M/L Kissa's feature a unique fold down rise that allows you to make the diaper as small as needed to fit smaller babies. No extra rows of snaps, no multiple sizes and super easy to use.
Size 0 - Newborn:
- Fits approx. 5-15 lbs
- light brown stitching
Size M/L - Medium/Large:
- Fits approx. 15-40 lbs
- primary rainbow exterior stitching
Answers to the most frequently asked questions about use:
- Yes, you likely want to use a diaper cover since our cloth diapers are made of absorbent materials inside and out.
- The tag goes outside, in the back to avoid irritating delicate skin.
- Our size ranges are as accurate as possible using weight.