Cloth Diaper Trial Program
Feeling a little overwhelmed with all of the modern cloth diaper options available? Want to have the opportunity to see, feel, and even use the diapers before deciding on your investment? Give cloth diapering a test run with our Cloth Diaper Trial Program!
This program is intended to help you decide on what one-size diapers you want to purchase. If you’re looking for an easy solution to help you bridge the gap between newborn and one-size diapers then check out our Newborn Diaper Rental Program.
How does it work?
- Go through the list and select the one-size diapers you would like to try.
- Trials are priced as "Gently Used" but can be upgraded to all New. Just choose the number of new upgrades based on the total number of diapers chosen.
- Shipping for trial packages is based on our regular shipping rates, including the option for free local order pick up at our Upstate, SC location.
- A one-time, non-refundable trial fee of $10 will be added into the cost of the trial.
Once you receive your trial package:
If you upgrade to all new items, Prewash/prep your items (instructions will be included with your shipment)...then simply use & wash them for 21 days! Gently used diapers will come prepped/sanitized -- ready to use! This period starts once you receive the diapers. It may take you a few days to get into the swing of things (or it may not!), but you'll soon find yourself settling into a good routine - and you'll see just how easy cloth diapering can be! If you have any questions at all - ever - just contact us and we'll be more than happy to help!
When your trial ends:
- If you decide to keep ALL of the diapers, Simply email us to indicate that you’ve chosen to keep your items and we will invoice you for the remainder of the retail cost of the diapers rented.
- OR simply keep only the diapers you fall in love with (and we will invoice you for the remaining amount due) and return the rest of the diapers to us along with your returns form. We'll provide you with a mailing label*, and we send them to you using a really nifty biodegradable bag that has a second adhesive closure on it so you can re-use it to send diapers back to us! For your returned items you have the following options:
- 100% reverse store credit Don’t want to have to spend any time without diapers? Simply place a new order about a week before your trial end date and enter a note stating that you’re electing for reverse store credit on your trial package. You can wait until you receive the new diapers before sending your trial package returns back to us. Once we receive your shipment we will treat it as store credit (so you get 100% value for the items you’re returning) and we’ll simply apply it as a refund against the payment you made on the new order!
- 100% store credit
- 85% refund via PayPal
*Please note, you are responsible for the cost of the return shipping, and we do highly recommend insuring your shipment - however, you may ship them back to us via the least expensive shipping option available to you.
This is a truly low-risk offer that gives you the opportunity to test drive the diapers (and cloth diapering in general!) before making a commitment… and just think, by using cloth diapers for 3 weeks you will save money (and offset any trial fees) by not having to buy disposables!
Please be sure to read our Cloth Diaper Trial Program FAQ's page!
Customers are loving our trial packs! With our Customized 3 week Trial Pack, you get to choose the brand of diapers & the system to try out. The diapers in this category are mainly one-size. If you choose a diaper that is sized, please indicated the size and weigh of your baby so that we can help you determine the proper sized diaper for your baby.
How many diapers do you need?
If you would like to choose enough options to be able to cloth diaper your baby full-time, you can determine how many you'll need based on their age & the approximate number of diaper changes per day they go through. You can figure that for a newborn you'll be changing about 12 diapers a day. From 6 months to 1 year old you'll need 8-10 diapers a day, and for 1 year and older about 4-8 per day. (An optimal wash load size is 18-24 diapers, and the diapers should be washed every 1 - 3 days.)