Called "A Miracle in a Tube” by some, CJ’s BUTTer™ has been used on adults and children to help relieve …
- rashes (including diaper rash & it's cloth diaper safe!)
- dry/chapped skin
- rug burns (sore ‘crawler’ knees)
- mechanics’ hands and cuticles
- hang nails
- rub a small amount on your hands and use as a leave-in conditioner for your curls
More uses for CJ’s BUTTer™ include:
- Use it for black/mixed hair!! Leaves hair soft, shiny and helps alleviate those ‘owies’ when trying to separate locks!
- Melt a dollop under running bath water for a relaxing, soothing, and anti-inflammatory soak–provides relief for post-partum soreness and hemorrhoids!
- Provides protection against windburned cheeks/face and helps to relieve windburn!
- Promotes healing and provides a non-stick barrier when used after a circumcision.
Give it a try…we’re sure you’ll love it!
Available in 4 oz tubes (also called a 'tottle' because it's a bottle that rests on it's top!) and now in 8 oz jars. If you’d like it scented, please see below for a list of Fragrances and Scents we carry for CJ’s All Natural. We recommend unscented for sensitive skin.
Try Stick o’ CJ’s BUTTer™
The glide-on version contains the same ingredients as the original BUTTer (in different proportions), except there is no lanolin. This is an easy and convenient new way to apply your CJ’s BUTTer™.
The small stick comes in a handy 0.75 oz ‘propel’ (screw-up) tube... like our Spritz o’ BUTTer, these are perfect for on-the-go or for rationing/limiting the amount of cream your daycare uses daily so it won’t go to waste. They’ll thank-you for the mess-free application, too!
What are the ingredients in CJ’s BUTTer?
The only ingredients in original BUTTer are shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, lanolin, beeswax, cocoa butter(deodorized, not raw) and Vitamin E. The Stick o’ BUTTer has the same ingredients, except there is no lanolin. Fragrance or essential oils are only added if you choose to have it scented.
Currently available in the following Fragrances/Flavors:
- All Natural Mango Sugar Mint: Sweet, ripe notes of mango with the tiniest kiss of mint to keep things crisp and fresh.
- Bamboo & Lotus Blossom: Light & flowery.
- Blueberry Crumble: A pleasing blend of plump summer ripened blueberries, and crispy oatmeal topping warm from the oven. Rich and buttery, with a hint of spice and vanilla.
- Coconut Lime Dream: A luscious blend of creamy coconut and tangy lime.
- Lavender & Tea Tree: Essential oil blend
- Lemon, Sage & Ginger: Essential oil blend
- Love Spell: Top notes of peach, mango, strawberry, and mandarin flow into a complex middle of apple blossom, rose, tamarind, and coconut milk. The fragrance is completed with smooth notes of musk, vanilla, and precious woods. Bottom Line: A very likable scent — bursting with juicy peach and mango — perfect for the hot, hot days of summer.
- Lullaby Baby Lotion: This is a gorgeous, soft, irresistible designer baby fragrance! With softnotes of leafy green, peach, melon, coconut and honey,and reminiscent of Johnson’s Baby Magic lotion, this fragrance is a tribute to the softness and innocence of babies.
- Madagascar: Essential oil blend (Vanilla & Ylang Ylang)
- Monkey Farts: You asked for it and we listened!! For once the rather unattractive name is not an indicator of the quality of this excellent fragrance. A truly unique fragrance that begins with top notes of fresh banana and juicy grapefruit, middle notes of kiwi, bubblegum, and strawberries; and a hint of vanilla as a base note.
- My Pixie Pie: Named after CJ’s pet name for her little girl…A beautiful mixture of cherries, toasted almonds and finished with a touch of vanilla and coconut, this sweet fragrance is aptly named. BOTTOM LINE: A princess in pink, with some fairy wings and a tutu, poised and ready to tackle big brother when the mood strikes.
- Pink Sugar: This boutique best-seller begins with notes of sweet, sugary lemon drops and pink cotton candy. A fruity-floral middle of red fruit, fig leaves, caramel and raspberry leads to a sweet vanilla-musk base. BOTTOM LINE: Here’s your chance to smell like sugar, Sugar!
- Sea Spice: A truly gender neutral ocean scent sure to please! Rugged, yet refreshingly light. Fresh top notes of ozone (“fresh air”) and citrus lead to a soft middle of sea kelp and champagne. This shore essence is completed with soft notes of driftwood, musk, and just a hint of Indonesian clove oil. BOTTOM LINE: Awesomely gender neutral, light and airy!
- Warm Vanilla Cake: Quite simply the richest, most buttery vanilla in the entire universe!
Don't see your favorite CJ's scent listed here? Just contact us to let us know what else you'd like to see - we can also special order it for you!
Want to try it before purchasing a whole jar or stick? Want to test several different scents before deciding? Try the sample size, available in 1/2 oz jars for just $1.50!